A stunning 1940's character circa bungalow perched up high on a 1119m2 valuable freehold section with its own private driveway. Sweeping views from the Kaimai Ranges to the north east. An absolute garden lovers paradise.
• A large sunny terrace with barbecue area making it an ideal space for summer gatherings.
• The home has had a modern upgrade, has two large double bedrooms with the possibility of creating another room.
• Indoor/outdoor flow through wide open French doors from lounge/dining area.
• Nice modern kitchen area and bathroom with shower and vanity.
• Lounge has a fan, heat pump & Kent wood burner.
• Short stroll to main street in town and all amenities.
• Quiet locality - nature at its best.
• Motivated vendor.
• New quality spacious homes being built close by.
Open Homes Saturday 1.30 - 2.00pm